- when you register for a Site, you may provide us certain information including your name, email address, screen name, password, demographic information, and the health topics that interest you;
- to engage a Site’s social networking function, you may add to your profile by providing information about your interests or health topics. For example, your profile may list your favorite healthy foods or movie;
- if you are registering for a customized program, you may provide us answers to questions we use to provide you the program;
- if you sign-up to receive a newsletter, enter a contest or participate in social networking activities, we may require that you provide us contact information (e.g., email or physical address);
- if you purchase a product or service through the Site, we collect credit card information, and
- you may provide us with personal information in the course of email, customer support interactions, and surveys.
- administer your account;
- register you and provide you access to the Site or Services;
- respond to your inquiries or requests that you direct to us;
- end communications and administrative emails about the Site or Services;
- personalize and better tailor the features, performance, and support of the Site and Services for your use;
- send you promotional/marketing information, newsletters, offers or other information regarding opportunities and functionality that we think would be of particular interest to you (provided that we will not give your Personal Information to any third party advertising partner without your consent);
- improve the quality of the Site and the Services, and
- analyze, benchmark and conduct research on, user data and user interactions with the Site and Services
- An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We, or our service providers, may track your IP Address when you access the Sites or Services to assist with delivering geographically targeted advertisements.
If you have any questions regarding privacy or this Policy, you may contact us as follows:
Address: Mood Restoration Institute
3737 Grand Avenue, Suite 4
Billings, MT 59102
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Site or Services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.
Take The First Step On Your
Perhaps you have questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision to become a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to determine if Mood Restoration Institute is right for you.